The International EuroFinance conference in Vienna, a world capital of music, offers a full stack of cash management, treasury management, blockchain, strategic treasury sessions, and an exclusive award celebration, the International EuroFinance Award for Treasury Excellence. During the three day conference, finance executives and treasury professionals from around the world will present trending and current best practices on global payments, cash forecasting, and hedge accounting with a special focus on how to manage long term impacts of Brexit. This is treasury at the tipping point.
With all of the educational and networking sessions available at EuroFinance’s 2016 International Treasury & Cash Management conference in Vienna, Austria, Kyriba set out to produce a short list of must see sessions. This is not an exhaustive list, but we think this guide will simplify the challenging decision of what to attend for many conference attendees.
October 12 – Day 1
· 10:00 am –The Award: Treasury at a tipping point
· 10:30 am – Accurate Cash Forecasting, Kyriba L123
· 11:10 am –The key tipping points
· 4:00 pm – FX markets at the tipping point, Treasury tear-downs – Stream 2
· 4:40 pm – Managing the multibanking environment - Cash is (still) king – Stream 5
October 13 – Day 2
· 9:30 am – A new global payments infrastructure?, Blockchain Lab
· 10:30 am – Making payments safer with Kyriba, L123
· 2:00 pm – Time for a TMS rethink?, Workshops – Stream 6
· 3:30 pm – Hedge accounting made easy, Kyriba L123
· 4:40 pm – Commodity risk: Treasury versus procurement II, – Stream 3
October 14 – Day 3
· 9:50 am – Innovation is for everyone
· 10:25 am – Live demos and open Q&A at Kyriba’s stand L123
Additionally, you can find Kyriba at stand L123 at the conference to learn how Kyriba streamlines your bank connectivity, rationalize your payments processes, and improve your cash forecasting, and learn how to become a Certified Kyriba Partner. Alternatively, drop by to stream music from the world’s leading music application.