Kyriba Live! 2018 just completed its five-day run out in the beautiful Arizona desert, and by all measures, the event was a huge success. A record crowd of more than 350 treasury and finance professionals, analysts and liquidity management experts from across the Americas met at a luxury resort near Phoenix for education, networking and fun. From tips and tricks to detailed discussions of how to set up international banking connections, or simple ways to prevent payments fraud, the agenda was packed with actionable, relevant content for attendees to become more successful at their organization.
To power up the event, Kyriba created a high-energy kick-off video, a 100-second tribute to clients, partners and technology innovation.
During the five days, which included two days of training, there was a massive amount of thought leadership and knowledge transfer happening, but there was also a lot of fun. In addition to the content rich agenda, here are a few highlights from the event:
- Peers networked during sessions and found the partner pavillion to be a popular meeting place throughout the day thanks to our sponsors
- The partner team presented a cocktail party themed skit that demonstrated Kyriba’s value proposition, and why now is the best time to partner with Kyriba
- This year’s western themed client appreciation party included live music, ranch-style open pit BBQ, electronic bull riding, lasso training, an open bar and more!
In the days to come, we’ll post more content from the conference, including:
- Slides from select panels and educational sessions
- Information from the general session such as Jean-Luc Robert, Chairman and CEO at Kyriba presenting his vision for liquidity performance management
- A video from Kyriba and BlackRock’s strategic partnership announcement
- Photos from the Client Appreciation Party
- Videos of customer presentations and testimonials
Kyriba Live! is the place for clients and partners to join up each year and share their best practices, gain industry insights and collaborate. With treasury and finance professionals from mid-to-large enterprise organizations, attendees said the diversity and expertise was incredible. Kyriba was thrilled to have the depth of support from its sponsors and partners this year. The conference was indeed the best yet.
Link: It’s a Wrap: Kyriba Live! 2018 Generates Record Attendance