Kyriba Live! 2018 Paris set a new standard for elegance, networking and education among senior finance professionals, treasurers, industry thought leaders and consultants, who attended the last of three global conferences. Previously this year, Kyriba hosted its user and partner conference in London and Arizona. The conference saw more than 500 international attendees walk through the doors at the Pavillon Cambon Capucines, and was one of the largest industry events in Paris.
The main agenda focused on three areas: Accelerating Digital Transformation in Finance; Client Awards; and Product Innovation. Highlights included presentations from Kyriba Chairman and CEO Jean-Luc Robert, a CFO roundtable, and future initiatives in finance technology platforms.
Accelerating Digital Transformation in Finance
The most anticipated topic of conversation at this year’s conference was how to truly accelerate business growth with key decision support from treasury. Kyriba Live! showcased clients and partners with captivating examples of how they create value with modern technology and alliances, including:
- A roundtable managed by business media leader Les Echos on the CFO’s role and impact in digital transformation with clients Air Liquide, Puratos and Webhelp
- A roundtable with ENGIE and Accenture, who presented how cloud solutions accelerate digital transformation within the finance department
- An interview with HSBC which focused on the ways that alliances between Banks & FinTechs create value for corporates
Kyriba Live from its inception was designed to showcase client success and transfer knowledge from leading treasury teams to attendees. This year, Kyriba was pleased to present several treasury awards to teams who demonstrated a significant impact to their company with Kyriba.
- Revenga Smart Solutions, a technological innovation leader, was awarded for completing the 1st EDITRAN project with Kyriba in Spain
- KLESIA, an insurance group specializing in pensions, health and social security, was awarded for treasury centralization to improve automation and financial controls
- Framatome, designer and supplier of nuclear steam supply systems and nuclear equipment, was awarded for their payment and banks connectivity project, including a FXALL integration that was completed in less than 6 months
- Buzzi Unicem, an international company focused on cement, ready-mix and aggregates, was awarded for their success in standardization and consolidation of finance at a global level
We congratulate all of our award winners this year for pushing the definition of a modern treasury and finance operation world-wide.
Product Innovation and Education
Finance technology is a fast-growing space, and Kyriba continues to be recognized for its innovation in treasury and finance management solutions. Recently, Kyriba was named to the 2018 CB Insights Fintech 250 list. At the conference, Kyriba product leader Thierry Truche presented how Kyriba will innovate its product to enable senior finance leaders to thrive in an increasingly volatile marketspace.
Client success drives product innovation for finance technology solutions with many players and partners collaborating to help evolve the ecosystem. ASAP–Auchan Group presented one of the most heavily attended and talked about workshops overall, a case study showcasing their supply chain finance-reverse factoring program. There were many other hot topics including:
- SWIFT’s discussion of new developments in cross-border payments
- Tarkett Group and Boiron’s workshop on the growing need for data visualization and fraud protection
- Cofco Resources and Spotify shared their perspectives on FX risk management
“Today’s modern finance leaders demand new solutions that enable their teams to fully leverage growth opportunities, limit risk and simplify compliance,” said Truche. Truche identified cash and risk management, payments and supply chain finance among his top priorities.
Kyriba Live! is the place for clients and partners to join up each year and share their best practices, gain industry insights and collaborate. Kyriba was thrilled to have the depth of support from its sponsors and partners this year. The conference in Paris was unforgettable, and the best is yet to come.