The Sales Executive is assigned a geographic territory, and possibly an industry vertical, to manage, develop and market Kyriba’s solutions to secure new subscription business in our Software-as-a-Service business model. Working with their manager and sales support team, the Sales Executive engages with senior Treasury and C-level contacts within prospective customers developing relationships and closing business at or above expected and assigned levels per period. Travel is required approximately 50 percent of the time depending on assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying and creating initial meetings with prospects.
- Conducting meetings and conversations with prospects as identified by lead support teams and providing feedback to the team with respect to the quality of the appointment set by said team.
- Coordinates and leads responses to RFIs/RFPs, Requests for Information and pricing requests.
- Conveys Kyriba’s proposals in a professional manner to prospects
- Travels throughout sales territory.
- Is knowledgeable about the industry, understands basic treasury concepts, and is aware of trends, providing feedback to management and Marketing teams on prospects reactions and questions about Kyriba’s solutions.
- Documents and records required and relevant information in Kyriba’s CRM tool in a timely manner.
- Ensures opportunities are accurately reflected and maintained in CRM tool, providing weekly updates, monthly projections and quarterly committed forecasts of sales activity and volume to Kyriba Sales management team.
- Attendance at conferences and industry related events within territory as assigned and requested.
- Responsible for preparing for meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideal candidate should be self-motivated with a proven track record of a minimum three to five years sales success achieving or exceeding assigned quotas either in treasury, software or SaaS sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, Economics, IT, or related field preferred
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate technical information professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and verbally when presenting to prospects or internally.
- Ability to identify business problems and identify how solutions offered can resolve those problems.
- Ability to understand financial data relationships and how that data can be used to solve business problems
- Ability to multi-task and be able to maintain a balanced sales pipeline
- Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
- Ability to develop marketing messages and deliver them effectively
- Must maintain appropriate travel documents and visas for assigned territory
- Must be eligible for employment in Singapore and/or designated country
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.