Kyriba Announces Agenda, Headliners for Kyriba Live Treasury & Finance Summit, March 4-8 in Las Vegas
January 30, 2019
Best-Selling Author and Futurist Daniel Burrus Will Join Experts from AFP, The Hackett Group, a Leading Analyst Firm and Major Global Brands to Discuss Keys to Digital Transformation
New York, Jan. 31, 2019 — Kyriba, the global leader in cloud treasury and finance solutions, today announced the agenda and headliners for the Kyriba Live Treasury & Finance Summit 2019 in Las Vegas, part of an expanded event series designed to help senior finance executives accelerate digital transformation in their organizations.
The summit, scheduled for March 4-8 at the Delano at Mandalay Bay, will be followed by additional events in London, Tokyo and France.
Kyriba Live is a premiere, executive-level gathering of customers, prospective customers and strategic partners looking to learn how digital technology and best practices can be used to help CFOs and treasurers better mobilize, protect and grow their global cash and liquidity in the face of increasingly volatile market conditions.
Turning Disruption into Change
Kyriba CEO and cloud treasury pioneer Jean-Luc Robert will kick off the Las Vegas event, followed by best-selling author, futurist and global business strategist Daniel Burrus, who has delivered more than 3,000 keynote speeches worldwide. Kyriba will be awarding a free copy of Burrus’ most recent book, “The Anticipatory Organization: Turn Disruption and Change into Opportunity and Advantage,” to all attendees. Other headliners include Jim Kaitz, president and CEO, Association for Finance Professionals (AFP); Kevin Permenter, senior research analyst, Enterprise Applications, IDC; Jim O’Connor, global finance & GBS practice leader, The Hackett Group; and many more.
Additional conference highlights:
- More than 20 workshops featuring experts from major brands, who will be talking about best practices for cash and risk management, payments, fraud prevention, compliance and working capital optimization.
- Thought leadership discussions around treasury-led finance transformation; what CFOs expect from treasurers; emerging technology trends, including business intelligence, robots and APIs; and the evolution of the modern treasury management system.
- Kyriba innovation awards, honoring client excellence in several categories. Winners will give a short case study presentation showcasing their success.
- Hands on product training via Kyriba Academy, scheduled for March 7-8. Current sessions include cash and liquidity management, cash accounting, payment training, financial accounting training, and more.
- Detailed product roadmap, industry vertical roundtables, peer networking events, industry celebrations and much more.
Partners are a big part of Kyriba Live, and Kyriba is excited to announced its sponsor lineup, including EY, World First, Actualize, Nitor Partners, Viscosity and more to be announced. Additionally, on March 4, Kyriba will host a half-day partner summit focused on the opportunities available to strategic partners that collaborate with Kyriba to extend the value of its leading for platform for more than 2,000 clients and 65,000 users.
For more information or to register for the treasury and finance summit, please visit www.kyribalive.com/us.
About Kyriba Corp.
Kyriba empowers financial leaders and their teams with award-winning solutions for cash and risk management, payments and supply chain finance. Kyriba delivers a highly secure, 100 percent SaaS enterprise platform, superior bank connectivity and a seamlessly integrated solution set for tackling today’s most complex financial challenges. Thousands of companies, including many of the world’s largest organizations, rely on Kyriba to streamline key processes, protect against loss from fraud and financial risk, and accelerate growth opportunities through improved decision support. Technology analyst firm IDC recognized Kyriba as a global leader in its MarketScape for SaaS and cloud-enabled treasury and risk management applications for 2017-2018. Kyriba is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Dubai and other major locations. For more information, visit www.kyriba.com.