Company’s Biggest Quarter Ever Driven By Strong Enterprise Momentum and Elevated Demand for Improving Liquidity Performance and Working Capital Management
NEW YORK, April 18, 2018 — Kyriba, the #1 provider of cloud treasury and financial management solutions, today announced record first quarter results, thanks to surging sales of its enterprise platform that is designed to help CFOs and senior executives maximize growth opportunities, reduce risk and ensure compliance in an increasingly complex global marketplace. Kyriba charted a 70 percent year-over-year increase, including 50 new enterprise clients worldwide.
The results mark the best new subscription fee growth in a single quarter for the company. Additional highlights include:
- A strategic partnership with BlackRock, Inc. that enables faster and smarter execution of cash investments for CFOs and corporate treasurers, leveraging both companies’ technologies
- Recognition as a “Category Leader” in IDC’s MarketScape for Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Treasury and Risk Management Applications, 2017–2018
- A 40 percent incremental sales bookings contribution from partners–a significant increase over Q1 2017 (17 percent)–due to Kyriba’s recent strategic effort to grow its partner program
“These results demonstrate that Kyriba’s value proposition is clearly resonating with CFOs and their corporate finance teams who recognize the critical importance of having a real-time view into their global cash and liquidity positions,” said Jean-Luc Robert, Chairman and CEO at Kyriba. “Worldwide demand for our cloud technology is rewarding us with larger customer wins and higher subscription fees. We are focused on delivering innovation that will help senior finance leaders make quick, well-informed decisions.”
About Kyriba Corp.
Kyriba empowers financial leaders and their teams with award-winning solutions for cash and risk management, payments and supply chain finance. Kyriba delivers a highly secure, 100 percent SaaS enterprise platform, superior bank connectivity and a seamlessly integrated solution set for tackling today’s most complex financial challenges. More than 1,800 companies, including many of the world’s largest organizations, rely on Kyriba to streamline key processes, protect against loss from fraud and cybercrime, and accelerate growth opportunities through improved decision support. Kyriba is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Dubai and other major locations. For more information, visit www.kyriba.com.
To learn more about Kyriba PartnerSURGE or to join our partner program, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engage with Kyriba
- Like Kyriba on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kyribacorp
- Follow Kyriba on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/kyriba-corporation
- Follow Kyriba on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kyribacorp
- Read Kyriba’s blog at www.kyriba.com/blog
Daniel Shaffer, email@example.com, +1 (858)263-2218