Worldwide leader in SaaS treasury management software sees major client growth and industry recognition
SAN DIEGO – February 12, 2015: Kyriba, the global leader in cloud-based Proactive Treasury Management, announced record bookings during 2014, with a 47 percent organic growth over 2013. The company added more than 170 corporate clients during the year, the most of any treasury management system vendor. Kyriba now counts almost 1,000 clients worldwide, and its SaaS treasury management system is now accessed in over 100 countries across the globe.
Notable achievements included:
- New clients added during 2014 range from mid-sized brands to Fortune 2000 conglomerates, and include corporations such as Coach, Inc. (NYSE: COH; SEHK: 6388) and Konica Minolta.
- Kyriba expanded its presence in Asia-Pacific with the addition of a regional hub in Singapore, its eighth office worldwide, in January 2014.
- Kyriba was awarded Global Finance magazine’s “World’s Best SaaS Treasury Management System” for the second successive year, in January 2014.
- Kyriba and was announced as NetSuite’s 2014 “SuiteCloud Enterprise Partner of the Year,” in May 2014.
- Kyriba was named by industry analyst IDC as the fastest-growing treasury management software vendor, in September 2014.
- Kyriba’s Japanese operations expanded significantly, with investment from Mitsubishi UFJ Capital and Mizuho Capital, and added nine major corporate brands as clients.
“Kyriba showed excellent momentum throughout 2014, and bookings growth continued to increase as the year progressed,” said Jean-Luc Robert, chairman and CEO of Kyriba. “Kyriba’s treasury management system continues its progress as the preferred choice for both established and fast-growth organizations across the globe. More companies recognize that SaaS is the number one solution to future-proof their investment, as well as providing the best customer experience, and constant innovation. As we move into 2015, I look forward to continued growth across all markets.”
Kyriba is the global leader in cloud-based Proactive Treasury Management. CFOs, treasurers and finance leaders rely on Kyriba to optimize their cash, manage their risk, and work their capital. Our award-winning, secure, and scalable SaaS treasury, bank connectivity, risk management and supply chain finance solutions enable some of the world’s largest and most respected organizations to drive corporate growth, obtain critical financial insights, minimize fraud, and ensure compliance. To learn how to be more proactive in your treasury management and drive business value, contact email@example.com or visit kyriba.com.