San Diego, CA, October 27, 2011 - Kyriba Introduces Latest Version of Award-Winning Treasury Management Solution; with Significantly Enhanced Risk Management Capabilities
Kyriba 11.1 Highlights
- New Risk Management Capabilities
- Expanded Mark-to-Market functions for all financial instruments
- Increased support for Scenario Testing and Sensitivity Analysis, including yield curve modification
- Added Hedge Effectiveness Module for prospective and retrospective effectiveness testing
- Cash Forecasting Extrapolation of historical data
- Ability to generate cash forecasts using any of regression, trending and averaging of prior transactions and cash flows
- Double-byte Character Support
- Expanded multi-language capabilities to include Chinese, Cyrillic and Arabic characters throughout the system
Kyriba, the pioneering global leader in SaaS cash and treasury management solutions today announced the general availability of Kyriba 11.1, the latest, most advanced version of its award-winning treasury management offering. Delivered as a complete SaaS solution, Kyriba 11.1 is SSAE16 (formerly SAS70 Level II) compliant.
In a global context where treasury and risk management is a daily priority, Kyriba 11.1 delivers a wealth of new functions that combine flexibility and speed of operation without compromising high security levels. This outstanding software solution responds to the changing needs of treasury management while supporting corporate growth. Today’s major update provides corporate clients with a more effective, more proactive, faster and more secure resource than is currently available.
“In our never ending effort to provide best-in-class solutions, and in response to valuable client input, the launch of version 11.1 has enabled Kyriba to extend its technical and technological leadership position in treasury management. “Kyriba is truly the benchmark integrated solution for corporate treasuries”, noted Kal Bittianda, Managing Director of North America for Kyriba. “We have worked exceedingly hard to offer innovative solutions that empower our clients to effectively address the growing demands of the treasury function.”?
Additional New Functionality Includes:
- New Financial Transaction Types
- Interest Rate Derivatives [Caps, Floors, Collars], Foreign Exchange [FX Non-Deliverable Forwards], Debt Management [Lease Contracts]
- Bank Account Lookup
- Real-time lookup of Bank Identifier Codes (BICs) using SWIFT’s ‘BICplusIBAN’ online directory
- Usability Enhancements
- Color Coding within summary worksheets and Dynamic Dashboarding
Mr. Bittianda concluded, “During quality assurance testing of Kyriba 11.1 in which we successfully ran live tests with our clients to validate all aspects of the release, the new version met or exceeded all client expectations. The new functions cover every link in today’s treasury management value chain and will continue to address future needs.”