Kyriba clients, invited guests, and keynote speaker Marci Rossell--former CNBC chief economist and co-host of SQUAWK BOX. In addition, Kyriba partners, subject matter experts, and executive management team are excited to attend.
Kyriba Live! 2015 North American Client Conference, an annual event.
Register early to ensure you secure the early bird rate!
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, 1500 Masters Boulevard ChampionsGate, Florida, 33896.
Tuesday, November 3 and Wednesday, November 4, 2015.
Attendees will meet and network with the largest gathering of fellow Kyriba users in North America! Additionally, optional training is available on cash accounting, cash and liquidity management, financial transactions and payments.
- Breakout sessions–Attendees can craft their preferred Kyriba Live! experience by selecting their desired breakout sessions; a limited number of which will offer CTP / CCM credits.
- Client awards–Earn recognition for you and your team's hard work!
- 1:1 Consultant sessions–Spend 30 minutes with a Kyriba consultant (by appointment only). Sessions will be limited, it’s recommended to register early as sessions are popular.
- Networking–Meet fellow Kyriba users, partners and subject matter experts.
- Training–A separate 1.5 days of optional training is offered, including four unique sessions.
- Fun–Kyriba is hosting a client appreciation event at the Orlando Science Center with food, beverages, music and more!
For more information, please go to www.kyribalive.com and bookmark this site to keep updated on Kyriba Live's breakout sessions, client awards, registration information, networking events, client appreciation event, and more. To learn more about Kyriba or Proactive Treasury Management solutions, visit kyriba.com, kyriba.com/blog and follow Kyriba on LinkedIn.
Kyriba is the global leader in cloud-based Proactive Treasury Management. CFOs, treasurers and finance leaders rely on Kyriba to optimize their cash, manage their risk, and work their capital. Our award-winning, secure, and scalable SaaS treasury, bank connectivity, risk management and supply chain finance solutions enable some of the world’s largest and most respected organizations to drive corporate growth, obtain critical financial insights, minimize fraud, and ensure compliance. For more information, visit http://www.Kyriba.com.