Kyriba CEO Jean-Luc Robert Named a 2018 Top 50 SaaS CEO
NEW YORK, August 29, 2018 — Kyriba, the #1 cloud treasury and financial management platform, today announced that Kyriba CEO Jean-Luc Robert has been named a 2018 Top 50 SaaS CEO by The SaaS Report (TSR). Robert made the number six spot based on his executive leadership in key areas, including integrity, intelligence, company culture, company growth, and more. As the pioneer in SaaS treasury solutions, Kyriba has evolved to become the category leader under Robert’s guidance over the last 15 years. IDC recently recognized Kyriba as a global leader in its 2017-2018 MarketScape for SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Treasury & Risk Management Solutions.
Top 50 CEOs were selected based on detailed reviews from their respective employees and industry colleagues, according to The SaaS Report, a comprehensive source for market insights, business news, investment activity and corporate actions related to the SaaS and software sectors. The publication received nearly 5,000 nominations in the U.S. across multiple technology categories. Other notable CEOs on the 2018 list are Mark Benioff of Salesforce, John Donahoe of ServiceNow, Stewart Butterfield of Slack, Tien Tzuo of Zuora, Doug Merritt of Splunk, and many others.
“It is an honor to be recognized for SaaS leadership along with many other notable industry executives,” said Robert, who founded Kyriba in 2003. “This recognition demonstrates the strength of our culture and the emphasis we put on meeting customer satisfaction through innovation and collaboration.”
Kyriba has achieved a number of strategic milestones this year under Robert’s leadership, including:
- On pace to surpass $100 million in revenue by the end of the year following a record 48 percent year-over-year increase in sales bookings during the first half of 2018
- Nearly 2,000 total clients, including relationships with 15 percent of U.S. Fortune 500 companies and 10 percent of the Global Fortune 500
- Serving more than 65,000 active users in more than 100 countries
- A first-of-its-kind strategic partnership with BlackRock, the world’s largest money market fund, to help customers optimize their cash
- Reaching more than 500 global employees, and opening new, modern office spaces in Tokyo and London
About Kyriba Corp.
Kyriba empowers financial leaders and their teams with award-winning solutions for cash and risk management, payments and supply chain finance. Kyriba delivers a highly secure, 100 percent SaaS enterprise platform, superior bank connectivity and a seamlessly integrated solution set for tackling today’s most complex financial challenges. Thousands of companies, including many of the world’s largest organizations, rely on Kyriba to streamline key processes, protect against loss from fraud and cybercrime, and accelerate growth opportunities through improved decision support. Kyriba is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Dubai and other major locations. For more information, visit www.kyriba.com.
Engage with Kyriba
- Like Kyriba on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Kyriba
- Follow Kyriba on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/kyriba
- Follow Kyriba on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kyribacorp
- Read Kyriba’s blog at www.kyriba.com/blog
Daniel Shaffer, [email protected], +1 (858)263-2218