Kyriba Gains Momentum with SWIFT Connectivity Solution
San Diego, CA – March 10, 2011 – Kyriba, the leader in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cash and treasury management solutions, today announced widespread adoption of its SWIFT connectivity service. Of all the companies who joined SWIFT in 2010, more than 10% worldwide, and 26% in France, connected through the Kyriba hub.
“Kyriba’s SWIFT solution was widely adopted by French companies last year,” commented Thierry Miskaoui, Enterprise Manager at SWIFT. “As a highly valuable and integrated solution, it allows companies to reduce costs and optimize implementation time. Companies will also benefit from a single point of contact with dedicated expertise. The solution makes the most of the SWIFT connection for companies to communicate with their banks,” added Miskaoui.
“More than a quarter of French companies that migrated to the SWIFT network in 2010 chose Kyriba,” stated Jean-Luc Robert, Kyriba CEO. “This was driven by Kyriba’s significant investment in SWIFT expertise as well as tight collaboration with the teams from SWIFT and BRED Banque Populaire. The result is a unique capability that is widely recognized as a more robust and cost effective alternative than other bank connectivity options. Our customers can focus on the strategic and operational aspects of their business without the distraction of managing technology and infrastructure,” added Robert.
Key benefits of Kyriba’s SWIFT connectivity solution:
- User friendly, business oriented solution that natively integrates payments management functionality to run a payment factory
- Integrated banking communications hub that secures all electronic files exchanges (multi-bank, multi-format, multi-protocol)
- Fully transparent SWIFT connection through BRED’s Planet Link Service Bureau
- Deep partnership between Kyriba and Planet Link to provide organizations end-to-end implementation through Kyriba’s consulting team
- Single point of contact for all support issues through Kyriba’s customer support team