How can companies prepare for economic volatility?
You’re invited to attend How Can Companies Prepare for Economic Volatility?, a free webinar hosted by the Financial Times, in partnership with Kyriba. This virtual panel will bring together the following business leaders and speakers to explore how companies can reduce exposure, optimise financial operations, and utilise technology to prepare for a potential recession:
- Lena Komileva, Chief Economist and Managing Director, (g+)economics
- Lorne Vary, Chief Financial and Business Development Officer, Brompton Bicycles Ltd
- Samuel Guillon, Senior Vice President, Strategy, Kyriba
Moderated by the Financial Times’ US Investment and Industry Editor, Brooke Masters, our panel of experts will discuss the following topics:
- What are the biggest concerns for businesses regarding today’s challenging economic outlook? What can corporate finance professionals learn from these challenges?
- Why is it critical for companies to better manage their liquidity flows across their ecosystems? How can this be achieved?
- How has the role of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and treasurer changed in recent years? How can they help to better manage enterprise liquidity flows? How do they anticipate their role developing in light of the economic uncertainty ahead?
- How are companies leveraging new technologies to enhance their financial performance and navigate regulatory changes?
More details on the programme can be found at www.economic-volatility.live.ft.com.
This webinar is free to attend.