Kyriba’s Financial Transactions modules support the tracking and management of debt, foreign exchange, interest rate and investment transactions through a centralized dashboard available to the treasury team and other departments.
Kyriba’s Financial Transactions modules, as part of Kyriba’s Treasury Management System, provide complete workflows and flexible reporting capabilities across all transaction types, meeting your organization’s specific needs both today and into the future.
The lack of visibility into an organization’s investing and borrowing can leave the treasury department feeling exposed to risk and possible fraud, so it is imperative that the process of tracking and managing the organization’s financial transactions facilitate simple and automated workflows to not burden the productivity of an already busy staff. Financial transaction activities should also be integrated with other functions, such as cash position, cash forecasts and payments in order to have complete, timely and accurate visibility.
- Debt, FX, IR derivatives, investment transaction tracking and management
- Kyriba Market Data option via SIX Telekurs
- Seamless integration with Kyriba modules
- Multi-currency translation
- Document attachment and audit trails
- Powerful reporting capabilities
- ISO27001 Certification
- SOC 1 and SOC 2 compliant
- Redundant disaster recovery
- Encryption, authentication and administration
- Audit trails
- Modifiable dashboards with hundreds of pre-delivered and configurable reports
- Automated report delivery
- PDF, Excel and HTML formats
- Distribute reports via email
Kyriba’s Financial Transactions modules deliver a comprehensive set of capabilities that enables clients to easily manage and track a broad set of financial transactions. Kyriba delivers the control that treasury departments require, with tracking, management and valuation – all seamlessly integrated with accounting and other treasury functions through Kyriba’s leading cloud platform.
Kyriba’s Financial Transactions modules provide visibility into the investing, borrowing, trading, hedging and intercompany activities that are required to make better decisions, gain control and improve financial processes and reporting.