Following on from my blog on why I joined Kyriba, I am proud to preview the Kyriba Global Summit, a three-and-a-half-hour virtual event in multiple languages that takes place on November 10, 11 and 17. The Kyriba Global Summit features stories from forward-thinking finance, treasury, and IT executives, who’ve found innovative new ways to drive success and transformation despite the unprecedented craziness of 2020. With uncertainty and volatility now the new normal and with expectations for plentiful liquidity greatly changed, it’s inspiring to see how the office of the modern CFO is embracing the transformation journey to digitally re-wire liquidity management across the global enterprise.
Register now for the Kyriba Global Summit
Here’s what you can expect at the Kyriba Global Summit.
First, we will hear from our CEO Jean-Luc Robert, who was recently honored by Goldman Sachs among the 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs of 2020 and awarded Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 in San Diego. Jean-Luc will present his personal assessment of 2020, and why it’s more essential than ever for every global enterprise to adopt Active Liquidity Management across the global enterprise. He will talk about how the future of every enterprise will be dependent upon its ability to see, protect, move and optimize liquidity in real-time at global scale.
What follows are first-hand stories from Trek Bicycles, Axa, Traveloka, Danone, Kraft-Heinz, Konica Minolta, Cooke, Coca-Cola, Şişecam, GrandVision, TataSky, Envision Energy, Eutelsat and many more.
Here are some sessions we’re particularly excited about:
- Kraft Heinz’s SVP and Global Treasurer, Yang Xu, will take you through how she responded to her CEO’s challenge to unlock new ways to actively manage liquidity
- Samuel Guillon, CFO of Colas, will present his first-hand views on how four seismic shifts have forever done away with ‘plentiful liquidity’
- Accenture’s Managing Director, Cameron Armbruster & McCormick’s IT Business Relationship Consultant, Amit Garg will dive into why IT and finance teams must re-architect third-party connectivity
- Barış Gökalp, Global Head of Treasury at Şişecam will address the acceleration of payments fraud and how centralized payments reduce risk and provide financial control
- Yann Masse, Head of Large Corporate Sales at BPCE Factor will discuss how companies are implementing Supply Chain Finance solutions to generate additional free cash flow and maintain strong supplier relationships while maximizing days payable outstanding.
In addition, you’ll also hear from several Kyriba executives, including Kyriba CTO and industry veteran, Boris Lipiainen, who will present how Kyriba has developed an innovative Active Liquidity Network to provide real-time connectivity to global banks, data and third-parties.
Here’s the complete Kyriba Global Summit agenda.
With so many individuals working from home, we’re fully cognizant of the challenges of Zoom fatigue and the onslaught of virtual events. That’s why we specifically designed our event to be short, focused and customized to your needs.
5 Cool Facts about Kyriba Global Summit
- Concise and to the point – 20-minute sessions packed with content and insight
- Interactivity – You can network within the Kyriba Global Summit Community feature with peers, partners and Kyriba on the topics that matter to you
- Customizable agenda – Allows you to select sessions you want to hear, save them as a favorites, and sort sessions by time, region or language
- Multilingual – Kyriba Global Summit sessions will be broadcast in English, French and Japanese, with subtitled broadcasts available in Italian and Spanish
- There’s no cost to attend
I look forward to virtually seeing you at the Kyriba Global Summit. You can register here at no cost, and start identifying the sessions you want to attend in the language you prefer. Our team has worked diligently to bring you a meaningful, valuable and collaborative experience, led by our valued customers. Join us, our clients and partners to hear and participate in real stories of success and transformation. Thank you.