Governance & Compliance
Our framework of best-in-class compliance programs and solid corporate governance systems ensure our operations reflect our dedication to ethical business practices for both people and the planet. Harnessing the inherent innovation and technology that powers Kyriba, we are committed to integrating social and environmental considerations into our corporate policies and procedures as a force for driving systematic change.
We pledge to maintain and continue building upon our unparalleled compliance programs, including comprehensive policies, procedures, and practices that eliminate and mitigate regulatory risk while ensuring strong global ethics and integrity.
We maintain our global Code of Business Conduct with the expectation that all employees, customers, and partners demonstrate the same commitment to regulatory compliance and ethical business practices.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives
- Policies, Procedures, and Training for all employees, outlining Kyriba’s Code of Conduct and policies addressing global compliance.
- Reporting Resources provided to employees including confidential Ethics Hotline, Whistleblower Program, and Legal Resources.
- Enhanced Screening Tools facilitated through third-party partners to minimize risk.
- Certifications including ISO 27001, ISO 14001, SOC 1 / 2, Ecovadis, and FedRAMP.
- ESG Committee established to provide direct oversight of our ESG policies and practices.