Kyriba Analytics delivers integrated visual dashboards and pre-built analytics for Kyriba Cash, Liquidity, Treasury, Risk, Compliance and Supply Chain Finance modules and data. Kyriba Analytics goes beyond traditional reporting by offering on-demand drill down, dashboard editing, and a transformed visual experience for presentation-ready information sharing.
Table of Contents
Strategic Insights into Liquidity and Risk
Kyriba Analytics gives more predictive decision-making in the hands of finance with AI. Dashboards for scenario analysis, apply trends, market data and past criteria to drive improved insights:
- Visualize cash and liquidity across your entire organization
- Forecast debt with flexible scenario analysis on both cash inflows and outflows for clarity against future shifts
- Visualize debt and risk level impacts to your profitability
- Support capex spend and strategic decision-making for optimal ways to fund acquisitions or support funding international subsidiaries
- Know where debt load is and across types of instruments
- Dynamic visualization and drill-down analysis
- Uncover data relationships and trends through graphical exploration
Ready to Go
- Instant access to standard reports and formulas out of the box
- Leverage pre-built KPIs, visualizations, and calculations
- Build your own interactive dashboards
- Share your customized dashboards with your teams
- Fully secure within Kyriba’s cloud
- Complete data segregation by user
- Empower team collaboration
Analytics Use Cases
- What is my net debt and my liquidity?
- How and when best to pay down my debt?
- How many “days of survival” do I have?
- Do I have enough cash?
- Is my cash forecasting reliable?
- What is my activity with banks?
- Where is my biggest concentration of payments?
- Are we sending too many wires?
- Which users execute payments and who approves them?
- How much is available on my credit lines?
- What is my borrowing profile?
- What is the value of my financial assets?
- What is my supplier participation rate?
- How many documents have been uploaded?
- Which invoices are financed?
- Who are the users and where are they located?
- Which modules can they access with which rights?
- What data can they access?
Why Kyriba Analytics?
|Advanced data visualization|
|Self-service dashboard creation|
|Variable change on-the-fly|
|Large data volume handling|
|Empower better collaboration across the organization|