FilmRise: Implementation of the Year Award Runner Up
Awarded to the company that had a clear project plan, stuck to it, and maintained the project discipline to achieve a go-live date with great success. Nominated by 3PO Consulting.
- FilmRise’s financial operations grew to the point where gaining operational efficiency was critical.
- With NetSuite as their ERP, they wanted a specialized TMS with existing integrations to be a complement.
“This project was both kicked off and fully live in 2022, showcasing the ability for Kyriba to be implemented quickly even with complex NetSuite integrations!”
- Implemented Cash and Liquidity Management, Payments, Accounting and the Kyriba NetSuite Bridge.
- Within days of kickoff, Kyriba was successfully initialized for bank reporting and connected to NetSuite to begin testing of AP and Treasury payments processing.
- New techniques were leveraged to meet aggressive FilmRise timelines and the teams relied heavily on 3PO Consulting implementation scripts.
Kyriba’s Liquidity Excellence Awards recognize clients, both at the corporate and individual level, for excellence in Treasury, Finance and Cash Management. Winners are nominated by their peers and partners, and are announced at KyribaLive, Kyriba’s annual user conference. Nominating partners also receive acknowledgement for their contribution to these clients’ successes.
Company awards recognize outstanding performance across six award categories: Treasury Transformation, Achievements in Productivity, FX Optimization, Payment Innovation, Working Capital, and Implementation the Year.
Recognition is also given to individual contributors for outstanding performance across four award categories: Peak Performer, Pivotal API, Data Demon, and Elevated Visibility.
Check out our complete list of 2023 Liquidity Excellence Award Winners. Congratulations to all!