HF Sinclair: Treasury Transformation Award Winner
Awarded to the company that embraced technology for optimal transformation and efficiency of their treasury department.
- Constantly seeking new ways to automate treasury processes and streamline operations.
- Dedicated to pushing the envelope with cutting-edge technology like APIs, automation of bank feeds, and payment file modification updates via automated methods.
- Underwent large-scale acquisition of Sinclair Oil.
- Work with Kyriba PS consultants utilizing the Value Added Services Program.
- Deployed numerous modules: CMF, Cash Accounting, BAM, BFA, Payments, Payment Factory, Debt, FX Exchange, Investments, Financial Accounting.
- Bank API projects with two North American banks to streamline current day bank connectivity.
Full control over their liquidity management:
- Tremendous month-over-month usage growth.
- Supported their internal business partners following a complicated and successful integration of Sinclair Oil by HollyFrontier in 2022.
- Integration to dozens of bank branches across global regions to gain full control of their cash and liquidity.
“HF Sinclair is a constantly expanding client relationship emphasizing automation and advancements for their business through optimization of the Kyriba TMS. We are extremely grateful for strategic client partners like HF Sinclair because they push the envelope as well as Kyriba overall to improve and remain advanced in our approach to Products and services to offer.”
Kyriba’s Liquidity Excellence Awards recognize clients, both at the corporate and individual level, for excellence in Treasury, Finance and Cash Management. Winners are nominated by their peers and partners, and are announced at KyribaLive, Kyriba’s annual user conference. Nominating partners also receive acknowledgement for their contribution to these clients’ successes.
Company awards recognize outstanding performance across six award categories: Treasury Transformation, Achievements in Productivity, FX Optimization, Payment Innovation, Working Capital, and Implementation the Year.
Recognition is also given to individual contributors for outstanding performance across four award categories: Peak Performer, Pivotal API, Data Demon, and Elevated Visibility.
Check out our complete list of 2023 Liquidity Excellence Award Winners. Congratulations to all!