Ingram Micro Sees Day One Success From Implementation of the Year
ABOUT INGRAM MICRO
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™ – helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, technology lifecycle, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
“During our implementation, we took the Big Bang approach of replacing our previous TMS, Payment Factory and many home-grown tools all at once. On Day 1 of “Go Live” we were successful in connecting to our banks and making payments in over 20 currencies, with more than 250 users trained in 18 countries.”
Scott PaulyTreasury Manager and Implementation Lead, Ingram Micro Inc.
Day 1 Implementation Success
- Bank connections and payments in over 20 currencies
- Cash Management and Forecasting modules deployed for real time cash positioning and In-House Banking structure
- FX transactions seamlessly feeding from trading application
- Loan facilities and investment trading
- All data feeding upstream to financial reporting applications for enterprisewide visibility
- 250 users in 18 countries trained and operational at Go-Live for enterprisewide visibility
“Ingram Micro won the Implementation of the Year award for making the FX lifecycle into something that takes minutes per day instead of hours, and for making this highly complex and error prone process into something that runs like clockwork.”
Leslie SlaterFounding Principal, 3PO Consulting, LLC