Kyriba and U.S. Bank Enable APIs for Real-time Treasury
Modern APIs to pay, get payment confirmation, and get account balance, all in real-time.
As part of a strategic partnership Kyriba and U.S. Bank have developed API connectors to drive real-time treasury, making real-time payments and instant data exchange a reality. These API connectors can be enabled upon request for mutual customers based on their business needs and applicable use cases.
The Connectors Enable
- Initiation of real-time payments (RTP®* and Zelle®**) from customer’s U.S. Bank account using Kyriba user interface or client’s ERP
- Real-time confirmation of payment status
- Real-time visibility into account balance, transactions and prior day reporting
Your Experience Keeps Improving
- The API connectors complement existing U.S. Bank-Kyriba FTP connectivity for ACH and Wire payments.
- Together we bring a rich payment experience to our mutual clients.
- Clients can send instant payments from their U.S. Bank accounts within their existing Kyriba dashboard.
Highlights of Key Benefits for Mutual Customers
- Out of Box API Integration
- Faster time-to-market
- No upfront costs to enable real-time payments
- Reduced costs by replacing qualifying wires
- Reduced precautionary balances
- Improved certainty in cash flows
- Improved cash visibility and forecasting
- Opportunities to shape business model, strengthen supplier relationships, and drive ROI
* RTP® is a registered service mark of The Clearing House Payments Company L.L.C.
** Zelle® and Zelle®-related marks and logos are property of Early Warning Services, LLC.