Otis: FX Optimization Award Runner Up
This award, sponsored by Kyriba partner and client Oanda, honors the company that has embraced Kyriba’s FX module, and made great strides in managing FX exposure and risk.
- Very complex FX Hedging program in order to protect the company against adverse currency movements after elevator contracts, which require material purchases in several currencies, are entered.
- API connection of Otis’s homegrown FXR and ILR apps to Kyriba’s FX for Pretrade import.
- Kyriba’s FX Cash Flow Datahub.
- Sped up the process by leveraging Kyriba’s open API capability for financial transactions, which they used to connect the homegrown FXR application directly to Deal Capture in order to receive pretrades as well as to send back a custom-built matching file.
- Cut time to execute the FX program by over 50%.
“Otis required a solution that could help enhance and simplify their complex FX hedging program. The original Deloitte implementation helped Otis to connect its homegrown apps to Kyriba’s FX and FX Cash Flow Datahub to eliminate once complicated processes.”
Company awards recognize outstanding performance across six award categories: Treasury Transformation, Achievements in Productivity, FX Optimization, Payment Innovation, Working Capital, and Implementation the Year.
Recognition is also given to individual contributors for outstanding performance across four award categories: Peak Performer, Pivotal API, Data Demon, and Elevated Visibility.
Check out our complete list of 2023 Liquidity Excellence Award Winners. Congratulations to all!