The World’s Most Connected Treasury Platform
Kyriba has been revolutionizing the treasury and risk management landscape for the past two decades. It has established itself as the go-to authority in the field of treasury management systems (TMS), with a cloud-based SaaS platform and liquidity network that are unrivalled in their breadth and depth of capabilities. In this unpredictable economic climate, CFOs and Treasurers need to be able to rely on their treasury management solutions to provide stability and liquidity assurance. Kyriba facilitates this by offering its customers secure, cutting-edge enterprise connectivity solutions.
Taking into consideration the challenges and the amount of resources required to build its own ERP bank connectivity , many companies have chosen to work with a technology vendor who specializes in providing Connectivity-as-a-Service. Kyriba has been trusted by over 2000 clients globally and offers the following options for connectivity:
- Bank APIs to world leading banks such as Bank of America, CITI, J.P. Morgan (check out Kyriba Marketplace for the full list)
- Direct bank (FTP) connections to over 1000 banks
- SWIFT Connectivity (gpi compliant)
- SWIFT Service Bureau
- SWIFT Alliance Lite2
- Extensive coverage of networks (ACH, Fedwire, EBICS, BACs, EDITRAN)
- Statement Concentrator
- Regional and Country Protocols
- Bank Format Transformation
- Pre-built and tested connectivity for SAP, S/4HANA, Oracle ERP Cloud, Workday, MS Dynamics, NetSuite
- Real-time integration: cash, forecasting, payments, reporting
- Real-time integrations for new bank reporting
- Master data and GL synchronizations
- Eliminates batch processing
Kyriba’s Value Engineering team is dedicated to ensuring that each of our clients gets the most out of their investment in our products and services. We work closely with our clients to understand how our products and services have been used to generate value. Through our experience working with clients from different industries, we have developed cutting-edge tools and processes to evaluate the return on investment for each client. We have found that, in most cases, the choice to use Connectivity-as-a-Service generates tangible return on the initial investment our clients make and our clients, who choose to use Kyriba to connect to their banks instead of doing it by themselves, have seen up to 80% reduction in integration time.
Learn More about Connectivity-as-a-Service
You are welcome to join Kyriba’s upcoming monthly live demo sessions to get an overview of the Kyriba platform. Our treasury experts will show you how Kyriba can help your treasury and finance teams optimize corporate cash and working capital, manage financial risk, and ultimately drive strategic growth and value by activating enterprise-wide liquidity. An on-demand demo session is available here.