Orix: Fraud and Compliance Masters Award Winner
Recognizing best-in-class performance in payments fraud solution and compliance management.
- Secure and compliant transactions are critical for ORIX’s AP payment process
- Corporate goal to take significant steps to streamline financial operations, including migrating from PeopleSoft to Oracle Cloud, implementing an AP payment factory, warehousing financial transactions and establishing an in-house bank in Kyriba.
“Kyriba has been a key partner in the transition of ORIX’s financial transactions, including the recent migration from FIS Integrity for the full lifecycle of their financial transactions. ORIX’s upcoming go live for the in-house bank, which will include intercompany accounting, is a testament to the company’s continued commitment to automation and efficiency using the capabilities of Kyriba.”
- Kyriba’s Fraud and Compliance module with automated screening to include checks against sanctions lists, identification of possible duplicates, changes to sensitive payment details, use of one-time payment details, payments made to high-risk countries, and validation of IBANs.
- Workflow is enabled to facilitate a centralized process for identification, review, and remediation of alerts along with creation of exceptions where appropriate.
- ORIX is striving to eliminate manual and error prone tasks to ensure their team is focused on activities that will drive value for their organization.
- The centralized and compliant automated payments fraud solutions maximize productivity.
Kyriba’s Liquidity Excellence Awards recognize clients, both at the corporate and individual level, for excellence in Treasury, Finance and Cash Management. Winners are nominated by their peers and partners, and are announced at KyribaLive, Kyriba’s annual user conference. Nominating partners also receive acknowledgement for their contribution to these clients’ successes.
Company awards recognize outstanding performance across six award categories: Treasury Transformation, Achievements in Productivity, FX Optimization, Payment Innovation, Working Capital, and Implementation the Year.
Recognition is also given to individual contributors for outstanding performance across four award categories: Peak Performer, Pivotal API, Data Demon, and Elevated Visibility.
Check out our complete list of 2023 Liquidity Excellence Award Winners. Congratulations to all!