Diversity & Inclusion
As a growing global organization, we’re proud of our rich culture and proactively promote diversity and inclusion, both within our workplace and in the markets we serve. Our goal is to ensure that our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities we work in, leveraging our collective diversity to drive innovation and better serve our customers with processes and programs that reflect and reinforce our commitment to building a more equitable workplace and world.
We pledge to build and foster a workplace where differences are valued, diverse ideas and experiences are welcomed, and all employees are respected, embraced, and encouraged to be their authentic selves.
As Kyriba continues to grow, we are dedicated to attracting, hiring, and developing underrepresented populations, and have established the following metrics to keep us on track:
- By 2023, 29% of our US employee base will consist of underrepresented populations.
- Women will represent at least 32% of our global employee base by 2023.
- By 2024, 40% of our management (Supervisory) positions will be held by women.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives
Our Diversity & Inclusion efforts are designed to encompass all facets of the employee lifecycle, from attracting candidates to onboarding, retaining, and developing employees. As part of this, we’ve taken the following steps to ensure the prioritization of fair hiring practices, workplace belonging, and employee wellbeing.
- Establishing our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) statement and gender pay equity strategy to greatly reduce gender and minority group inequities.
- Training hiring managers and interview panelists on unconscious bias hiring practices.
- Ensuring gender equality across interview panels.
- Providing flexible work environments that accommodate remote and hybrid formats.
- Mandating harassment and sensitivity training for all employees.
- Executing an annual calendar of celebratory diversity days across Kyriba.
- Offering an accelerated career mobility initiative and Apprenticeship Program.
- Creating a targeted Diversity program in our Kyriba Leads Program.
- Launching Employee Resource Groups focused on engaging with underrepresented communities.