Détection de la fraude aux paiements
La fraude aux paiements a atteint un niveau historique. En effet, selon les dernières données de l’Association of Financial Professionals, 74% des entreprises déclarent avoir été la cible de fraude ou de tentatives de fraude. Les directeurs financiers et trésoriers d’entreprise ont manifestement besoin d’un ensemble plus complet de dispositifs de contrôle des paiements afin de mettre un terme à la fraude.
Kyriba’s Payments Fraud Detection module extends the effectiveness of standard payments controls to include realtime detection to stop suspicious payments in their tracks. The module, the first of its kind in the industry, includes customized scoring, centralized alerts, complete resolution workflow management, and data visualization through a drilldown KPI dashboard.
Fraud Detection Scenarios
Kyriba’s Payments Fraud Detection capabilities allow users to set predefined detection rules to screen for suspicious payments requiring further attention, such as:
- Transfer to a beneficiary’s bank account located in a blacklisted country or a country not on the whitelist
- International payment made to a country where the company has no known supplier or operations
- Multiple payments that, in combination, exceed a soft or hard payment limit
- Changes to a payment that was imported from an ERP
- The first payment to a bank account for an existing vendor
- Payments inconsistent with the amounts or dates of the payment history
- Payments to one bank account used by several vendors