Kyriba Oracle Cloud API Integration
Unleash the Power of Enterprise Liquidity Management with Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials and Kyriba
Table of Contents
- Future Proof Your ERP with A Secure and Flexible Connectivity Solution
- Major Benefits of Using Kyriba Oracle Cloud API Integration Solution
- The Kyriba Oracle Cloud Integrated Payments Workflow Explained
Future Proof Your ERP with A Secure and Flexible Connectivity Solution
Kyriba’s Connectivity-as-a-Service (CaaS) accelerates the process of connecting your ERP systems to your banking partners, relieving potential development and maintenance burdens on IT. With one API gateway, clients can connect via Kyriba to over 1,000 global banks, supported by an extensive format library of 50,000 pre-developed and pre-tested payment scenarios.
Kyriba’s Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials (Oracle Cloud) API integration seamlessly connects Oracle Cloud with Kyriba’s Enterprise Liquidity Management platform to automate workflows between the two platforms. The integration enables:
- A complete end-to-end solution for payment workflows
- Streamlined cash management with import of cash forecasts from the Oracle Cloud into Kyriba
- Transfer of cash and financial accounting journal entries from Kyriba to the Oracle Cloud General Ledger
- Access to Kyriba’s robust risk management platform
Major Benefits of Using Kyriba Oracle Cloud API Integration Solution
|With Kyriba Oracle Cloud Integration||Without Kyriba Oracle Cloud Integration|
|Configuration and Installation||
Connected via SFTP:
Direct to Kyriba API:
Kyriba Oracle Cloud Integration for Payments Workflow
The automated workflow allows clients to submit vendor payments, direct debits and other 3rd party payments from Oracle Cloud into the Kyriba platform. Kyriba manages workflows, payment screening, formatting and bank communication. The automated workflow features:
- Inbound: Using native Oracle workflows, payment requests are generated and sent directly to banks via Kyriba for execution
- Outbound: Final bank payment status is returned to a dedicated field on the Oracle payment transaction using a standard Oracle API
The Kyriba Oracle Cloud Integrated Payments Workflow Explained
- Oracle Cloud payments are translated from Oracle Cloud to Kyriba format and sent to Kyriba as a single file.
- Payment requests are batched in Kyriba before being sent to the banks.
- Batched payment orders are sent to associated banks to be executed.
- Payment confirmation is returned from the banks to the Kyriba application.
- A scheduled process requests payment acknowledgments from the Kyriba application. Process initiation can be performed by Oracle OIC, Kyriba Scheduler or other client middleware application.
- Using a standard Oracle API, the Kyriba Oracle connector updates the payments status with the final bank acknowledgment information directly in the Oracle system.
Kyriba Oracle Cloud Integration for Cash Management Workflow
Kyriba Oracle integration for cash management imports cash forecasts into Kyriba to forecast future cash balances and optimize liquidity planning. The automated workflow:
- Extracts open customer and vendor invoices, non-Kyriba payments and other GL entries
- Batches data records into a standard ERP cash forecast .csv file and sends it to Kyriba via the ERP Connector
Kyriba Oracle Cloud Integration for GL Export Workflow
The Oracle Cloud GL Export integration transfers cash and financial accounting journal entries generated in Kyriba to Oracle Cloud General Ledger and:
- Includes GL entries that are otherwise not reported back into the ERP
- Eliminates manual entry/import of GL entries from Kyriba to the ERP
Kyriba Oracle Cloud Integration for
FX Balance Sheet Management Workflow
The Kyriba Oracle integration for Balance Sheet FX features:
- Extract of life-to-date balances for assets and liabilities by entity, currency and GL account for FX analysis
- Process directives configured in Kyriba-enabled customized, automated handling of exposures in FX Balance Sheet
FAQs on Kyriba Oracle Integration
Do different D365 platforms require different installations?
Kyriba is currently validated for Oracle Cloud 20D and later.
What customizations can be used to enhance the functionality of the Oracle Cloud application?
Files are generated by BI Publisher using data models and .rtf templates provided by Kyriba. Clients can easily modify these files to meet specific requirements.
Can customers use their own middleware to call the API?
Yes, customers can use their own middleware to call the API, for example OCI, BOOMI and MuleSoft.
What authentication schemes does the integration use?
The integration uses REST API with Basic Authentication or OAuth2.
Can clients connect to multiple ERP systems?
The integration uses REST API with Basic Authentication.
Can clients connect to multiple ERP systems?
Are payment transfers batched? Is it possible to transfer a single payment?
All payments are batched in a file and transferred to Kyriba. Kyriba re-batches the payments and sends them to the bank. Technically, single payment requests are supported.
How long does it take to connect my ERP to Kyriba?
Historically, installation and connectivity take 2-5 days, depending on the complexity of a client’s configuration. Kyriba Oracle Cloud reduces the cost, risk, time and effort required to connect Oracle Cloud to Kyriba.