MetLife: Fraud and Compliance Masters Award Winner
Recognizing best-in-class performance in payments fraud prevention and compliance management.
- As a leader in innovation in their industry, MetLife’s Treasury was seeking to build upon their Kyriba implementation with advanced payments fraud prevention and workflows.
- Need for early fraud detection and alerts, including false positive management.
- Extensive global implementation of Kyriba’s Fraud and Compliance module.
- Integrated real-time screening of OFAC Sanctions lists for all outgoing payments.
- Assisted Kyriba in building new fraud detection criteria and alert management.
- Confidence in real-time OFAC Sanctions screening, a mandatory requirement as part of MetLife’s rigorous compliance policy.
“MetLife’s progressive treasury team utilizes Kyriba across many modules, regions, and banks. This includes advanced payment workflows, where most recently MetLife partnered with Kyriba to enhance the fraud detection solution.”
Kyriba’s Liquidity Excellence Awards recognize clients, both at the corporate and individual level, for excellence in Treasury, Finance and Cash Management. Winners are nominated by their peers and partners, and are announced at KyribaLive, Kyriba’s annual user conference. Nominating partners also receive acknowledgement for their contribution to these clients’ successes.Company awards recognize outstanding performance across six award categories: Treasury Transformation, Achievements in Productivity, FX Optimization, Payment Innovation, Working Capital, and Implementation the Year.
Recognition is also given to individual contributors for outstanding performance across four award categories: Peak Performer, Pivotal API, Data Demon, and Elevated Visibility.
Check out our complete list of 2023 Liquidity Excellence Award Winners. Congratulations to all!